One of our clients is in urgent need of a Lead ReactJS Developer for one of their large engagements. Please share the updated resume with contact information if you would like to Evaluate.
Location: Bentonville AR and Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ months
- Ideal candidates will be responsible for the coding front end development of the proprietary application.
- Coding and testing
- Working closely with the product owner and technical lead
- Adhere to guidelines set forth by the technical lead
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies, presenting these for architectural review.
- Expertise in React 16.8.0+ (React Hooks), have extensive experience on hooks API.
- Java Script Experts know ES6+ features, and performance profiling.
- Hands on experience with Typescript. Comfortable and confident to use type in implementation (The projects are all in typescript, proper typing is required).
- Hands-On exposure with multiple styling solutions, css-in-js, Sass or less.
- Have experience with state manage solutions like Redux or Flux. Know how to design states of the application/component properly
- Experience in Integrating the REST & SOAP APIs.
- Able to write unit test and integration test.
- Have knowledge for bundling toolchain like webpack, parcel etc.
- Exposure to CICD pipelines and Kubernetes Deployment.
- Able to do performance profiling for React application.
- Open to challenges, will to pick new tools/technologies.
- Have a clear understanding for modern front-end engineering.
Additional skills & other requirements
- Java & REST API Background
- Have a solid understanding of how React works.
- Independent Contributor & Quick Learning Capabilities
- Ability to design modularized component
Brief about our client:
Our client is a leader in building software that drives their customer business, for enterprises and software product companies with software at the core of their digital transformation.