CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Join Rally Health as a Senior or Principal Back End Engineer where you will build a platform that's at the forefront of all Rally products. The platform provides product authorizations for the entire Rally Ecosystem to provide a seamless experience to users at they move across their healthcare journey. As part of the Core Eligibility Team, you will report to an Engineering Manager and work with various partners including Product Managers and other Engineering Teams.
- You provide essential shared services to all products in the Rally ecosystem.
- You build a cohesive foundational platform for other teams to integrate on top of to provide a precise experience to users as they move across their healthcare journey.
- Work on projects and code that impacts the entire company and insurance companies that Rally partners with.
- Work with Product Managers and Project Managers to understand features, do technical assessments, design, code, test and ship to production.
- Command of Scala or Command of Java or C# with an interest in learning Scala.
- 5+ years of experience with distributed systems and application design in a SOA environment.
- Experience with production debugging and to track down root causes and fix them in systematic ways.
- Experience building high-scale performance and optimization tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of database concepts (both NoSQL and RDBMS).
- Computing concepts including API design, crafting, fault tolerance, available and scalable distributed systems, multithreaded programming, performance tuning, and security.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or equivalent experience
™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We're building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs. Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. CLICK HERE TO APPLY