We are looking for highly motivated experienced engineers to define next generation Secure Mobile Application Platform for Secure and Private VoIP, private messaging, with deep-privacy protection for mobile phones, tablets based on Android. You will be a critical part of this pioneering product. This is a true once in a lifetime opportunity to be a leading force in defining a new generation secure mobile platform.
· Play a key role in the design and of implementation of a new secure mobile phone product
· Work with partners, lead efforts in design and implementation delivering secure VoIP and secure messaging systems.
· Fully utilize existing Android security features or carrier supported hardware security platforms to propose design and deliver in a timely manner.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent;
· Minimum 3 years experience;
- Solid understanding on Relational Databases concepts and SQL queries
· Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and handling different screen sizes
· Good understanding of VoIP, SMS, Secure VoiP, ZRTP, Secure RTP.
· Familiarity with Encryption technologies, and experience with available Crypto libraries.
· Good understanding of mobile security risks in Android operating system and Mobile applications.
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Extensive development experience with FireBase or similar platforms is a plus
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
·Experience with source code repository tools such as GIT
· Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
· Strong understanding of Android security features, how to utilize them, security risks involved with Android and iOS applications
· Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
· Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
· Prior Implementation of VoIP, SMS protocol stack or applications, integration with 3rd party products like Skype are a strong plus.
· Strong communication skills (both verbal & written) and ability to lead or contribute to multiple projects in an agile team environment.
Note: All offers of employment and contract positions at AppGuard LLC are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
14120 Parke Long Court, Suite, 103 Chantilly, VA, 20151