Senior, DevOps Engineer
***We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role***
* Design and build DevSecOps Capabilities using TFS/VSTS – Integrations, adaptors, pipeline components, Infrastructure as code. * Troubleshooting software application issues. Issues to be resolved require a broad range of troubleshooting skills related to: software functionality, application server setup, database management, data analysis, and third party products. * Comply with the department application standards and general industry based Java/JEE based application development principles, theories, concepts, documentation and techniques. * Administration of IT Enterprise Incident Management tickets including: Prioritizing numerous issues of varying severity, and working with our technology engineer like network and database engineers to ensure optimal application performance and response times.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience with 4-6 years of related experience * CSM/CSD/CSPO Certifications preferred
* Experience in web based application servers, IIS, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat
* Experience leveraging advanced database concepts leveraging SQL, DB2 databases. * Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Github, TFS, Jenkins), Cloud (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Azure), Monitoring/alerting tools. * Experience building TFS scripts/extensions (using Powershell, Typesript, etc) * Advanced knowledge of Windows, Unix, Linux, C# and JAVA * Experience developing using Angular, Node, other JS Frameworks. * Experience in using infrastructure as code as well as leveraging Cloud technologies for application integration and deployment. * Experience implementing and using TDD and ATDD * Experience building robust, modern Unit tests for .NET & Java * Experience in building advanced automated, and TFS/VSTS integrated acceptance tests using modern techniques and tools (e.g. Selenium) * Experience building containerized code (Docker) leveraging microservice design and architecture * Lives the Agile Mindset and is an advocate for promoting the culture surrounding it. * Strong security focus, leveraging modern secure coding practices along with integrations with DAST/SAST scanning tools within the CICD pipeline.
* IOs & Android Development Experience * Splunk integration, leveraging Splunk as a DevSecOps feedback loop * Strong, working knowledge of design patterns/OOAD * Experience building TFS/VSTS extensions * Experience leveraging Cloud Core services for app integration * Experience transforming execution teams to Agile * Experience defining GIT Branching strategies as well as leveraging Feature tagging
200 East 5th Ave., Suite 116 Naperville, IL, 60563Contact