|Senior, Security Assessment and Authorization Engineer|
|USA VIRGINIA Reston|
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Senior Security Assessment and Authorization Engineer in Washington DC area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The FSS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Conduct Security Control Assessment Kick-off Meetings;
Qualifications and Education/Certification Requirements:
Technical writing experience (required):
Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Effective ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary. Candidates must possess strong client interfacing and interpersonal skills.
|Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience. Minimum of two years experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.|
|Preferred technical experience: |
• Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems
• Working knowledge of nmap scanning (Slow Scans, Service detection, OS detection, namp Scipts)
• Working knowledge of web aplication scanning tools (Burp, Nikto, Zap) and interpreting results.
• Working knowledge of vulnerability scanners (Nexpose, Nessus) and interpreting results.
• Working knowledge of using Nipper (network infrastructure parser) for different network devices and interpreting results.
• Working knowledge of using database scanning tools (Appdetective, Scuba) and interpreting results.
• Ability to complete manual configuration review for different operating system (Linux, Solaris, Windos XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012) based on the CIS benchmarks
• Ability to complete manual configuration review for different database servers (MySql, MSSQL, Oracle) based on the CIS benchmarks.
• Ability to complete manual configuration review for web application based on the OWASP and NIST guidelines.
|05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree |
|ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.|