S enior / Lead Software Engineer Consultant
Client: Asset Management
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must have .NET Core and Cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
The Senior / Lead Software Engineer Consultant will participate in a high level development capacity on a project building a robust, next gen web and desktop apps for an asset management firm in modern Microsoft technologies. Previous experience in financial services preferred, but not required. Experience working with client facing teams, providing automated workflow solutions and data management tools. Experience working with CRM systems would be nice to have. The roles require functioning as a member of an Agile Scrum team and may require some direct interaction with business users.
- Senior-level or Tech Lead
- Several years of .NET experience, preferably full-stack.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) required.
- Solid knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and practices
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Technology Stack (ASP.NET Core, C#). Full stack developer.
- Experience designing databases with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience building REST API s
- Experience with CI/CD and Test Driven Development
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS preferred, but not a must-have)