Working for one of the premier Retail Energy providers, this person in this role will contribute to key transformational initiatives. If you are self-motivated, can meet and exceed expectations with limited supervision, have experience leading large complex projects, enjoy mentoring less experienced developers, and like hands on leadership, then this opportunity may be for you.
- Web 2.0 is what they call this ASP.NET/MVC Framework/Design Pattern that they are moving most of their internal applications into.
- The specific versions are C#4.6, VS 2017, MVC 4 and 5
- They have re-platformed 11-12 application to date, and still have a large backlog of applications to re-platform (2-3 years of work).
- Working on existing applications, creating new methods in services.
- 90% of the front end work involves MVC
- The middle tier utilizes Web APIs and WCF
- The backend is all SQL Server so must have strong experience creating stored procedures, tables, schemas.
- Debug queries
- Work with the DBA team
• Minimum 2 years’ experience developing in a retail electricity environment is a plus, but not necessary.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience developing DotNetNuke environment is a plus, but not necessary.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in software development with degree from technical/vocational school or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related technical field preferred, or
• Minimum 15 years’ experience without degree.