This SaaS telehealth company is seeking a Senior Software Developer to join their team of exceptional engineers for a full time position. This Fortune 500 medical company is developing a cloud-based application portal used by top health and hospital firms to change the diagnostic process for those suffering from chronic seizures and heart problems.
Your contributions will impact hundreds of thousands of medical professionals and individuals across the country. You will utilize C#, ASP.NET Core, .NET 5, MVC, AWS, Angular 10, Rest API, Microservices, and SQL for this role. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, interested in doing 80% new development on a team of 6. Strong communication skills is a must in order to effectively collaborate between business units internally and externally.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technically related fields
- Experience developing with C#, ASP.NET Core, SQL, and MVC
- Professional experience developing with Microsoft AWS
- Excellent communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Prior work with a SaaS applications
- Prior work in a fast-paced start-up environment
You will receive the following benefits: Competitive Salary up to $160K/year, DOE
- 401(k) plan with stock options
- Bonus structure, based on performance
- Remote and one day in office post covid
- Stocked Kitchen
- Game Room
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.