What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
The Healthcare IT group within TransUnion provides strategic engineering, quality assurance and technical support for TransUnion's fastest-growing division-Healthcare.What You'll Bring:
- Experience building Angular JS applications including bootstrap
- Experience in using Angular JS with angular forms, http services, routers, two way binding and injection services in components
- Experience building and configuring ASP.NET applications including MVC, Web API and WCF
- Excellent knowledge of Visual Studio, C#, SQL, Entity Framework and Git source control
- At least 7 years of experience creating software products leveraging .NET and modern web technologies
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus in Computer Science, IT/IS or a related field
- Excellent communication skills and ability to describe technical implementations
We'd Love to See:
Impact You'll Make:
- Experience working with nServiceBus and messaging queues
- Knowledge of Octopus or any automated deployment tools.
- Fluency using unit/integration testing frameworks like MSTest
- Experience working in an Agile environment with CI/CD
- Experience working with AWS cloud technologies.
- As a member of an energetic development team, you will have the opportunity and the responsibility to make a real, lasting technical impact on our software products
- You will collaborate with highly skilled team members to extend our flagship products and support our CI/CD process according to our software roadmap
- Participate in product planning by providing estimates on user stories
- Participate in design discussions with fellow developers and product analysts
- Write unit tests that will improve the quality of your code
- Review code for defects and validate implementation details against user stories
- Work with quality assurance analysts who build test cases that validate your work
- Mentor more Junior Developers on team.
- Demo your solutions to product owners and other stakeholders
- Provided third tier support for our product suite
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.Compensation:
We offer competitive compensation packages that are based on careful consideration of the impact and scope of the position, external pay benchmarking and the candidates' knowledge skills and abilities. Our target salary ranges are quite broad to accommodate the many factors that are considered.Salary Range:
$66,555.00 - $126,645.00Benefits:
We're committed to offering an attractive benefits package that meets the needs of our associates and their families. We offer a variety of benefit plans and options that vary by region, country and location. Some highlights include:
- Generous retirement contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Parental leave
- Paid volunteer time off
- Charitable matching
- ...and more
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Developer, Applications Development