Pumex is now in its seventh year of business, and we are growing at a phenomenal rate, www.pumex.com. Pumex was started because we saw an opportunity to bring core values that are often overlooked in the software development industry. We believe in creating an employee-centric, value-based organization that puts employee and customer satisfaction at the top of our priorities. I read a great quote from Richard Branson, and I’m paraphrasing a bit here, “If you take care of your employees and care about their happiness, they will care about keeping your customers happy.” That is the type culture we are looking to create within our company.
A few of our key accomplishments to this point:
- Increased revenue every quarter since we started the company in 2015
- Established loyal and fantastic clients in the non-profit & trade association markets.
- Achieved our 8a Small Disadvantaged business status with the Federal Government.
- Recently started a managed services line of business to expand the services we provide.
- Launching a SaaS ETL product by January 2022
Pumex has grown into a one-stop shop for most customer IT requirements. It has been our commitment to best practices and processes which has allowed us to grow and maintain our client base. Pumex is CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015, our Project Managers are CSM, SAFe, and PMP certified.
Who you are
An inspired Sr. .NET Developer! We are looking for multiple (x6) Senior .NET Developers (10 years min. experience) to work remotely on a temp-to-perm project for the Department of Justice (DoJ). Narrative response shall highlight the proposed candidate’s experience with app design and development including:
Skills & Responsibilities
- To create and maintain internal applications and process workflows that improve efficiency of business operations.
- Responsible for designing, coding and compiling modifications to new and existing programs in accordance with standards.
- To work collaboratively as part of a team including cross training for covering any assigned application areas directly.
- Strong understanding of development best practices, design patterns, and standards
- To manage time effectively, meet deadlines for project goals and respond to operational requests in an appropriate manner.
- To utilize project tracking systems to manage requests and tasks, and to track time allocation to provide feedback on areas that need more training or review.
- Participates in Quality Checking work inside the team.
- Help with and coordinate the build and deployment processes.
- Provide production coverage and assist Technical Support in resolving program issues.
- Attend and actively participate in regular meetings.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- JQuery, NodeJ
- ASP.NET Core:
- ASP.NET WebAPI
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity FrameWork
- SQL Server
- Web Services
- Restful Service
- Unit Testing Tools
- Section 508 Compliance:
- IIS Configuration:
- Continuous Build/Development or DevOps Process:
Minimum Experience: 10 years
Number of interviews: 2 (1 video tech screen + 1 client video interview)