American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country’s fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Senior .NET Developer will provide leadership in the design, develop and implementation of software systems in the real estate space. This position performs hands-on coding review, application architecture analysis and technical support. In addition, this position collaborates with other leaders to analyze the feasibility of solutions, manage priorities and demands, and provide leadership with status of on-going projects. Position will work with other business stakeholders and development team to understand business processes and workflows.
- Create custom solutions using XRM Platform (plugins, custom workflows, custom web resources, etc.)
- Design, develop, test and implement features that expand Dynamics 365 capability
- Design, develop, test and implement reports (SSRS)
- Design, develop, test and implement external applications to interface with Dynamics 365 (e.g., Integration from CRM to Azure)
- Develops enhancements to existing web applications.
- Maintains refactor modules within existing web applications.
- Develops new web applications to meet business requirements.
- Collaborates with other technical resources and the business in an Agile environment to achieve business objectives.
- Documents technical design and deployment instructions, and supports systems post release.
- Responds, evaluates, and communicates quickly when dealing with bug/error reports.
- Manages setup and code deployment infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with Dynamics 365 development experience (Online or On Premise).
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with Dynamics 365 SDK, and Plugins development.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with .NET and/or C++
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with Dynamics 365 third-party add-ons (ClickDimensions, Field Services, Portals, etc.).
- Preferred - three (3) years of experience with MS SQL Server.
- Preferred – three (3) years of experience with report development using SSRS.
- Working knowledge of ETL (SSIS, Scribe, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft MVC stack (ASP.NET MVC / jQuery / Entity Framework).
- Working knowledge of PHP development (PHP / MySQL)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem-solving and analysis skills
- Strong Leadership, planning, organizing and budgeting skills
- Must be able to multi-task
Work where you feel right at home
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
Senior .Net developer, software, software systems, infrastructure, coding, development, dynamics 365, IT, information technology, software developer, real estate, property management, full time, web development
Information regarding AR’s collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ar.com/employeeprivacy