Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
This position supports application development efforts as a .Net Core Developer. You will be working on a small development team, leading the front-end development work of a high-profile project. In this role, expertise in .NET Core C# and React is essential. The developer must also have experience in implementing secure systems with Multi-factored Authentication (MFA), Login.gov experience is preferred. Experience with Responsive Web Design and integration with MS SQL Server databases required. The developer must be able to work well independently or as part of a development team. Subject matter expertise in the fire service and/or HL7 FHIR data standards is desired. Required Skills:
- Expert knowledge of .NET Core framework
- Advanced experience with React
- Experience with Azure/cloud environments
- Development experience using MFA, (prefer Login.gov experience).
- Highly proficient in coding using C#
- Knowledge of HL7 FHIR data standards desired
- Experience with development of fire service and first responder applications preferred.
- Expertise in NFORS/NFIRS preferred
- Development experience in object-oriented programming
- Strong understanding of Responsive Web Design programming
- Work as part of a team throughout the software development life cycle
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to implement enhancements or new applications
- Develop code to meet user story acceptance criteria
- Excellent SQL skills
- Debug, test and fix errors
- Participate on cross-disciplinary team of developers, epidemiologists, engineers, and testers
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Experience working with TFS, Git, and Visual Studio
- BS or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Health Informatics
Years of Experience:
- Familiarity with 508 compliances
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development
- Adhere to coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code
- Skill in using Public-Key Infrastructure (PKI) encryption and digital signature capabilities into applications (e.g. TLS).
- Skill in using code analysis tools.
- Skill in developing and applying security system access controls.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and privacy principles and methods that apply to software development.
- Knowledge of system and application security threats and vulnerabilities (e.g., buffer overflow, mobile code, cross-site scripting, Procedural Language/Structured Query Language [PL/SQL] and injections, race conditions, covert channel, replay, return-oriented attacks, malicious code).
- Knowledge of system design tools, methods, and techniques, including automated systems analysis and design tools.
- Knowledge of security architecture concepts and enterprise architecture reference models (e.g., Zachman, Federal Enterprise Architecture [FEA]).
- Knowledge of Application Security Risks (e.g. Open Web Application Security Project - OWASP Top 10 list)
- Knowledge of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data security standards.
8-10 years with BS or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Health Informatics Certifications:
Microsoft developer/.NET Certification is a plus Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.attain.com/careers
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO
, EEO Poster Supplement
, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
, and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)