- 6+ years of .NET C# and Web development experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required
- Excellent skills in Microsoft technologies, including C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft Azureor some Cloud knowledge
- Skills in database technologies (Microsoft SQL Server) including knowledge of database development (T-SQL)
- Excellent knowledge of web architectural and design patterns
- Solid working knowledge of current technologies including Object Oriented analysis and design practices
- An understanding of security best practices
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle, various development methodologies, and able to independently participate in each phase.
Qualifications and Experience:
Ability to design and implement solutions that are reliable, scalable, and perform at a high-level to meet the service levels associated with mission-critical solutions.
Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with ability to anticipate and avoid problems.
Ability to define and implement migration strategies from legacy systems to new architecture and technologies.
Ability to work well within a team environment that includes geographically distributed team members.
Ability to work within tight deadlines and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability to communicate with internal and external customers and all levels of management, including communicating technical information to nontechnical audiences.
Ability to design and build flexible and extensible systems with focus on code reuse and generation.
Experience with writing detailed technical specifications for developers; design, validate and execute software test plans.
Development experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012+ preferred
- Experience with responsive and/or adaptive design preferred
- Experience with progressive enhancement preferred
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
- Motivated to learn new applications and domains
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM process preferred
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome challenges
- Self-motivated and directed
- React Native experience
- Design experience
BS/MS in computer science preferred but not required.