We are looking for two .NET developers to join our team!
Our product is a cloud-first, cognitive enabled, neural net adaptive case management platform.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to grow professionally. Must be a self-starter able to work on their own initiative within a small high-caliber team and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Support production users, debug production related issues, fix and deploy dev, integration, and test through to production
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
- 3+ years’ experience developing applications with ASP.NET/C#.NET/Entity Framework
- 5+ years’ working with SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 4.5 Framework, including Visual Studio 2015, C#.NET, ASP.NET, SOAP, Web API, REST Services
- Strong knowledge of software development best practices
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, business logic layer, data access layer) along with experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Experience deploying software
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing and complex environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Experience developing one or more of the following is a plus: CMS, DMS, BPM, workflow, case management or enterprise search solutions
- Experience developing and supporting either Microsoft Azure or AWS is a plus
- Nice to have experience in deep learning, contextual analytics, predictive analytics or expert systems and must demonstrate a desire to learn all of these
- Nice to have experience in responsive UI, localization and globalization
- Passionate about building high-quality software using best practices
- Candidate should be self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Salary commensurate with experience
We cannot sponsor H1b Visas at this time. Third Party Agencies need not apply.