A healthcare client is looking for a Senior .Net Full Stack Developer will be performing application development for a complex web and backend application environment. They can pay up to $125K, DOE.
He or she will work in/with web-based software development teams in the creation of new web products, design of web apps, monitor and maintain production environments, and stay up to date on web development technologies and Software methodologies. The Senior .Net Full Stack Developer collaborates with a team of internal professionals and external service providers operating, supporting, creating and developing technologies and content to meet the needs of the enterprise. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to tackle complex problems with minimal supervision.
- Enthusiasm as a member of Agile team including meeting commitments, estimating, communications, and delivering value.
- Develop Architectural Diagrams utilizing a UML, BPMN, and other architectural methodology.
- Expert-level experience on C#, ASP.NET Framework/Core, .Net 5
- Expert-level experience in Entity Framework
- Expert-level knowledge working in RESTful API-driven products.
- Expert-level knowledge of software design patterns and Architectural patterns like MVC, MVVM, and MVM.
- Excellent troubleshooter. Able to take a problem, own it, break the issue down, ask for help as required, and ultimately find a resolution.
- Excellent organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to multitask and manage time efficiently. Must be able to self-manage as well as work and collaborate with cross-functional groups.
What You Will Be Doing
- Knowledge in SQL Server
- Experience working with Microservices Architecture.
- Experience with Workflow and Task Management Systems
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with CMS and Commerce systems (preferably EPiServer)
- Experience working with various repositories (TFS, GitHub), branching, merging, and releasing hotfixes.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (such as CosmoDB)
- 70% .NET/C#
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance;
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans;
- Employee Assistance Plan;
- Ability to telecommute one day per week (certain positions);
- Flexible Spending Plans;
- Generous 4% 401K match;
- Walking distance from Silver Spring metro station;
- Tuition Assistance;
- Career Development;
- Paid day off for your birthday; and
- 3 weeks of vacation plus a paid holiday from Christmas Day through New Year's Day.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.