Robert Half Technology's .NET Developer position is best suited for someone in search of working in a full stack development opportunity. In this role, it will be critical for you to possess a strong command of front and back end programming, ability to mentor and train others, and the ability to think outside the box and work towards creative solutions. Find out more about how you can play a pivotal role in bringing projects to life. Call today! This Full Stack Developer position in the Wixom, Michigan, area is a full-time opportunity.
Recognize business needs and alter solutions to meet the company goals.
Cooperate with key partners to deliver tested and reusable code in a quickly changing environment, on time.
Find simple solutions to complex business processes, integrating best of breed tools.
Work with leadership and others to find the right solutions.
Use creative approaches to drive and help your team develop a streamlined approach and quality strategy
- For immediate consideration, please apply today and send a copy of your resume to email@example.com- Experience working with and tuning high volume mobile applications
- A strong understanding of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Hands-on experience with server-side languages
- Able to progress through development of projects quickly, turning mockups into various web languages
- A love for creating full service end-to-end solutions that are the foundation for great customer experiences
- .NET experience desired
- Deep understanding of SQL
- Knowledge of C Sharp Programming (C#)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Rest Based Web Services experience
- Foundational knowledge in API Development
- Knowledge of caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS