SAIC is seeking a talented .NET system/software developer to join an exciting team in Millington, TN. This role may temporarily be worked remote during COVID19 restrictions.
This is a full-time position to support the Navy Personnel Command for program support of the EMPRS and BUPERS On-line systems. The successful candidate will work collaboratively in a team environment and will develop software in web or thin client environments. Candidate will interface with end-users, system engineers and database administrators on a regular basis so interpersonal skills are a must. Strong analysis skills to solve problems will be key to success. Job Responsibilities:
Qualifications Required Education and Experience:
- Maintain, Design, develop, and integrate multi-tiered Microsoft .NET based web applications supporting PERSTEMPO projects.
- Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation.
- Work as a leader or member of a team.
- Review existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- Be responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Be responsible for quality assurance review and evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Develop system components including services and user screens
- Assisting with system testing
- Application and System deployment
High School Diploma and 6 years experience; Or, Associates Degree and 4 years experience; Or, Bachelors Degree and 2 years experience. Required Skills:
- 1+ year specific experience as a .NET Developer in an enterprise level environment.
- Strong communication skills.
Must have at least one of the following certifications:
- CISA (Certified Information System Auditor)
- GSE (GIAC Security Essentials)
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional)
Candidate must obtain, with SAIC assistance, within six (6) months of the hire date, a professional computing environment certification. Typically accepted computing environment certifications include the following:
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- Microsoft .Net Developer
- Sun Certified Java Developer
- MCPD (Microsoft Certified Professional Developer)
==== with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance. A minimum of an Interim Secret clearance is required to begin work.
My SAIC Benefits.