We have a client in Chicago looking for a Sr. .NET Developer. This is a permanent job. Salary to 125K and 100% remote! In this role, you will be working with both business and technical stakeholders to understand requirements, perform technical analysis and design, and develop various components in an agile environment. You will also have opportunities to review/improve current processes in place following industry best practices.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs to create systems solutions that support overall business strategies.
• Maintains existing systems and creates new business solutions from inception to fully developed products.
• Work with business professionals to develop and continuously improve our applications that support all the business process.
• Collaborate with others to automate processes and ensure appropriate ongoing access to data.
• Identify and implement process improvements.
• Resolve code problems and data-related issues on a timely basis.
• Embrace an organization model that is self-directed / self-managed as a team and as individuals.
• Bachelor’s degree completed in computer technology application development related program
• 5+ years of experience in as a developer
• Strong understanding of computer science basics including application development and database
• Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations
• Must be able to manage multiple work items at one time with a high sense of urgency
• Collaborate and communicate well with others, strong written and verbal communication, comfortable with varying (and reactive) daily responsibilities
• Experience with Microsoft .NET/C#, Angular 4+, SQL, SSIS (must have's)
• Strong problem solving and organization skills.
NICE TO HAVE (any combination of the following will be considered)
• Experience with .NET Core, Typescript
• Knowledge of Prime NG
• Experience with SSMS, T-SQL, SSAS. SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Power BI, Bootstrap
• Knowledge of basic data constructs (XML, JSON).
• Experienced with Source Control Management using GIT, Azure Dev Ops
• Experience with Business Applications (CRM, ERP and/or SharePoint)
• Knowledge in Agile Scrum environment.) daily responsibilities