Our client is currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
* Design, assess, and develop dynamic Enterprise class software applications
* Work on full software development life cycle
* Prepare specifications and user requirements and accurately estimate the effort required
* Code, test, debug, and document projects, including user level documentation
* Develop and implement strategy and direction of the department
* Help to set best practices to be followed by the team
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Requires a Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, IT, Management Information Systems, or related (willing to accept foreign education equivalent), plus 10+ years of experience in development, architecture, and design of applications.
* 10+ years' .NET development experience using C#
* Experience utilizing Microsoft .NET Framework and Visual Studio
* Proficiency with N-tier application development
* Proficiency with Object-Oriented development
* Proficiency with Dependency Injection
* Use of object-relational mapping tools such as Microsoft Entity Framework or NHibernate
* Solid Database Experience, specifically SQL Server.
* Experience working in an Agile environment (accustomed to shorter timeframes/sprints, and collaboration)
* Experience with MVC design patterns
* Experience with UX
* Win Forms
* Infragistics or Telerik, third party controls
* Organized, detail-oriented and a team player
* This position requires regular attendance, punctuality and the ability to work a full time position during normal office hours as well as some time on weekends and evenings as project needs or scheduling requirements dictate.
* This position requires the ability to work in an office setting, sitting at a computer work station, with the ability to work the majority of the day using the computer, telephone and basic office equipment.
* This position requires excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate articulately using professionally written and spoken English.
* Release Management experience
* Work within Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS)
* Inversion of control tools, including Microsoft Unity and Ninject
* Programming certifications for IT professionals are welcomed and will be considered. (E.g. MCSD, Google Apps, CSSLP)
* A strong developer portfolio will be considered. (E.g. GitHub, Codeplex)
Type: Temp to Hire