Please send your UPDATED RESUME and FULLTIME SALARY PER YEAR if you are interested and available for this below role with our DIRECT client to my email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Role : Senior .NET Developer
Locations: Bristol, PA
Position Type: Fulltime with Client (Salary + Benefits)
- Full-time, on-site in Bristol, PA
Overview of duties are as follows:
- Responsible for developing and supporting complex applications using advanced DOT NET Object Oriented programming concepted such as Inheritance, Encapsulation and Polymorphism.
- Develop multi-tier Web applications and Web Services using Dot Net, SQL, SOA, and third party APIs.
- Meet assigned deadlines, work independently and productively. Respond to emergency support requests in a timely manner
- Apply full-stack development skills in supporting both front-end and as well as back-end development.
- Apply rigorous unit testing and functional testing of new applications or changes along with peer-to-peer code reviews
- Support and resolve all complex integration issues across various systems including web, database, and external systems.
- Collaborate and recommend application architecture improvements to Applications Development Manager.
- Configure and support all facets of development and test environment.
- Participate in peer-code reviews and document operating procedures.
- Create applications according to documented specifications and collaborate with other developers and QA testers in resolving complex application issues.
- Develop applications for high-performance, high-integrity, scalability, and security.
- Collaboratively manage code repository and apply code deployment practices using tools.
- Deploy code to both production and development servers.
- Participate in all levels of software development life cycle.
- Responsible for synchronizing production and development server configuration and data.
- Satisfactorily comply with association policies and procedures.
- Follow corporate guidelines to software development/deployment
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in a technical field of Math
- Sciences from four-year college or university
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively in fluent English/good communication skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Must be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and to perform a variety of highly complex and novel tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Attention to detail and good organization skills required.
Following computer skills are required:
- DOT NET Framework
- MS SQL Server 2005+
- XML Web services and SOA
- Visual Studio 2015/2017
- 3rd party applications as needed
- C#, DOT NET Framework: 4 years (Required)
- XML Web services and SOA: 4 years (Required)
- CMS Development : 4 years (Required)
- MS SQL Server 2005+: 4 years (Required)
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a great team. We offer a competitive salary and full benefit package
Thanks & Regards
Director - IT Staffing (USA & Canada)
Variyas Global Solutions Inc.
5850 Waterloo Road, Suite 140, Columbia, MD -21045 USA
250 Yonge Street, Suite 2201, Toronto, ON -M5B2L7 Canada