You have an opportunity to join our client as they expand their digital products organization. Individuals will develop and implement exciting new technology in a fast-paced and challenging environment. We firmly believe in using the best tools for the job. We highly value unique perspectives brought by diverse experiences and backgrounds, and are proud to utilize them when creating our solutions. The growth and development of every member of the team is core to what our client is all about. Our mission is more than designing and developing world-class software, it’s to transform our company and our industry.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be part of a small and growing team that works on a diverse mix of business and technology demands.
- Using agile practices to improve software quality and delivery speed.
- Work with the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Utilize devops tools and practices to build and deploy software efficiently.
- Numerous opportunities to take ownership of processes, solution areas, and driving the SDLC.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code.
- Experience with agile, lean and/or continuous integration/delivery.
- 3+ years of experience in a related field, corporate or consulting environment.
- 3+ years of development experience in .Net 4.0+, ASP.NET Web API, C#.
- 3+ AngularJS 1.x.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Entity Framework v6.0+
- SQL Server 2012+
- Visual Studio 2015+
- Git and Git Workflow is a plus
- Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket is a plus.
- Knowledge and/or appreciation of cloud technology. Practical experience with Azure is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in the computer science or related field