Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description: Job Duties
Job Qualifications: Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Work directly with other engineers, analysts, testers, and product owners to develop, improve, and maintain the automated tests for enterprise-class Windows Desktop applications and web services.
- This role mixes development, performance testing, and quality assurance activities with the initial primary focus being automated test creation.
- Actively contribute to, participate in, and aim to continuously improve all levels of testing efforts.
- Actively participate in general knowledge/technology transfer throughout the team/department which can be in the form of team meetings or formal/ informal updates. This includes documenting work for knowledge transfer and developing a solid knowledge base in specific areas. May present information to other team members on developing area(s) of expertise. Provide technical assistance on assigned area.
- Design, code, test and debug complex software while developing new functionality, and enhancing existing functionality, in order to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external. Design work encompasses a broader project/system scope. Work is assigned via broad guidelines. Work includes developing detailed specifications from which applications will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Consult with product owners/business partners to define requirements and software design. Evaluate feasibility and make recommendations, considering things such as customer requirements, time limitations, system limitations. Mentor less experienced team members in learning this process.
- Define scope and develop testing methods, collaborating with QA team and other developers. Work with QA team to improve all levels of testing efforts, developing and enhancing testing methods and processes. May also perform testing.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality. Makes recommendations on and influences engineering processes and methods.
- Provide operational support on complex/escalated issues to diagnose and resolve incidents in production systems. Incidents tend to be fewer but more complex, requiring analysis of issues, determination of additional resources to resolve the issue, and an in-depth system perspective.
- Explore and research new and alternate technologies and platforms. Evaluate, recommend, and apply these alternate/new technologies, disseminating information throughout the team/department. This includes documenting large and complex assignments for knowledge transfer and developing expertise in multiple areas. Mentor other team members on area(s) of expertise. Provide technical guidance on a wide range of systems/projects.
Additional Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 4 years professional experience as a Windows Desktop application developer/engineer
- Experience building applications utilizing Microsoft technologies (e.g., C#, .NET framework, .NET Core)
- Experience building database-backed applications (MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience using modern ORMs (Dapper, Entity, EF Core)
- Experienced in writing unit and integration tests (Moq, MSTest, NUnit, XUnit)
- Experience with local and distributed version control systems such as Bitbucket, Git, and TFS
- Experience with building and consuming web services (RESTful, SOAP)
- Understanding of design patterns and best practices
- Experience creating TSQL Stored Procedures, Views, Table-valued Functions, etc.
- Real estate appraisal related knowledge and experience
- Pair programming or TDD experience
- An understanding of CI/CD
#DICE_CH CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.