WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a long-term talented and motivated Senior .Net/C#/WPF Software Developer that's not all talk and loves nothing more than creating fast/reliable/beautiful software that astonishes. In this role, you will add new features and fix bugs for an existing FOG architected WPF application as well as refactor existing portions of code to adhere to coding standards and best practices. There are also opportunities to work on other exciting greenfield projects.
WHAT BASIC QUALIFICATIONS YOU'LL NEED:
- 3-7 years experience in C#.Net Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF/XAML) with demonstrated experience in building complex multi-threaded apps and custom controls.
- Ability and willingness to refactor existing portions of non-conformant code to adhere to coding standards and best practices.
- Ability to come up with creative/practical solutions to complex issues.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken).
- We ll need you to show us examples of your best work.
- We ll need you to provide references that will attest to you being able to work well with others in a team environment and being able to learn new things quickly. No jerks allowed!
- Prior Agile/SCRUM team experience.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or other Cloud platforms.
- Experience with digital imaging and/or medical standards.
- Previous end-to-end architectural experience (Full-Stack).
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science.
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US:
- Full time, reliable, long-term employment.
- A fun, rewarding & challenging work atmosphere.
- A culture that values character, family, work/life balance, and hard work.
- Full Medical, Dental, Disability, and 401k.
- SDO (Scheduled Day Off) Program. We pay you to take the day off during the week at least once per month to do whatever you want (play video games, go fishing, sleep, etc.).
- Break room with all the amenities including Full Kitchen, private Zero-Gravity Recliners & Massage Chair.
- Hard-working people you will enjoy working with, in an office you'll be proud to show off.
- Opportunity to work on a healthcare application that can improve the quality of patient care and preserve precious eyesight.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Core Values are the foundation a company is built on. Without them, we would easily fall into the traps that promise quick and easy returns but in the long run, usually deliver deficits. Although our Core Values challenge conventional business and defy the status quo, they are based on centuries-old values and ethics that guided our forefathers in the creation of our great nation. Core Values are absolute. They do not bend to accommodate individual or personal goals. Anyone (including management, ownership, and prospective employees) who is not in full agreement with the Company s Core Values simply does not belong here and should seek employment elsewhere. Core values should either attract employees or repel them.
- The Golden Rule Treat others as you would want to be treated.
- Principles before profits.
- Prioritize the Ophthalmologist, their staff, and the patient.
- Under-promise over-deliver.
- Listen, consider, then speak.
- Ask not what the company can do for you, but what you can do for the company.
- Smile through the phone.