Together we strive for everyone's opportunity towards a better financial future.
Together we stand up for and champion everyone's access to opportunity. We strive for better together. We advocate for everyone and not against anyone. Voya believes in being bold and committed to action. We are committed to a work environment where the differences that we are born with - and those we acquire throughout our lives - are understood, valued and intentionally pursued. We believe that our employees own our culture and have a responsibility to foster an environment where we all feel comfortable bringing our whole selves to work. Purposefully bringing our differences together to positively influence our culture, serve our clients and enrich our communities is essential to our vision to be America's Retirement Company®. Are you ready to join a great company with a winning culture? Start your Voyage - Apply Now Please Note: This position allows remote work from home but will require travel to our Voya office as business requires. Candidates must be located within a 50-mile radius from your assigned office location (NH, MN, MA, GA, and CT)
Ideal candidates will have experience maintaining and creating solutions within several development stacks and backend databases with MSSQL server. Using SSIS/SSRS, procedure execution and maintaining quality while working with large amounts of information through ETL processes. Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain internal applications and process workflows that involve data mining, reporting or support for operational procedures.
- To work collaboratively as part of a team including cross training for covering any assigned application areas directly.
- To manage time effectively, meet deadlines for project goals and respond to operational requests in an appropriate manner.
- To utilize project tracking systems to manage requests and tasks, and to track time allocation to provide feedback on areas that need more training or review.
- Participates in Quality Checking work inside the team.
- Builds supporting documentation for work performed or SOPs for end users of supported applications.
- Attend and actively participate in regular meetings.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
Be Well. Stay Well.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with software development principles, timelines and software cycle
- MVC ASP.NET
- VB/C# .NET
- Experience with Crystal Reports, Python, PHP a plus
Voya provides the resources that can make a difference in your lives. To us, this means thriving physically, financially, socially and emotionally. Voya benefits are designed to help you do just that. That's why we offer an array of plans, programs, tools and resources with one goal in mind: To help you and your family be well and stay well.What We Offer
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401(k) Savings plan - with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%)
- Voya Retirement Plan - employer paid cash balance retirement plan (4%)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Paid time off - including 20 days paid time off, nine paid company holidays and a flexible Diversity Celebration Day.
- Paid volunteer time - 40 hours per calendar year
Learn more about Voya benefits (download PDF) Critical Skills
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills Equal Employment Opportunity
Voya Financial is an equal-opportunity employer. Voya Financial provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, disability, veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law. Reasonable Accommodations
We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. This commitment governs all decisions related to employment, including selection, development and compensation. It also includes an employee's request for reasonable accommodation. All employees will be treated in a manner free from discrimination or harassment. Voya is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please see our resources for applicants with disabilities .
Misuse of Voya's name in fraud schemes