The applicant must have a thorough understanding of the available technology, tools and existing designs. They will be asked to collaborate with business staff, IT colleagues and other stakeholders to evaluate defined complex business requirements and processes, determine infrastructure and recommend solution options.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Code C# on multiple projects at the same time while working in a fast pace team environment
- Interface your code with both the front end user interfaces as well as the SQL Server backend systems
- Perform full life cycle software development (including both the Design and Test ends of that cycle)
- Position includes maintenance and new development work.
- Assist with design and analysis of new and existing software applications
- Implement designs using industry standards and patterns
- Ensure that all development activities are met and delivered on time
- Document the code and technical notations of the application
- Conduct code reviews
- Document any implementation procedures for Operations
- Perform troubleshooting activities for potential defects
- 3+ years of professional work experience
- 3+ years of experience on Microsoft development languages (C#, ASP.net, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience on MS SQL, Procedure, packages
- 3+ years of experience on RDBMS design, data modeling
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise software development life-cycle.
- Proven expertise in software architecture design on Microsoft .NET framework platform
- 3+ years of experience with design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- 3+ years of work experience in an analytical role identifying and solving problems
- 3+ years of work experience in creating and managing web services.
- Write SQL and develop Stored Procedures and Triggers against SQL Server Database.
- Proficient in: C#, SQL, .NET Framework, XML.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision or work in a team-oriented project.
- Bachelor s Degree in CIS or related field preferred