MUST BE LOCAL TO VA
MUST HAVE OVER 10 YEARS WITH C# AND .Net development.
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for participating in all stages of the development life-cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, testing and implementation
The Full Stack Developer shall have the minimum qualifications, skills and expertise as defined below:
• A minimum of 10+ years of progressive application systems using the Full stack.
Experience with SQL Server .
• Experience with application, server-level and database security frameworks and best practices including xss, data encryption, API security, web server security, single sign-on and other security modules.
• Knowledge and practical experience developing complex objects and relationships using Entity Framework.
• Knowledge and experience designing and implementing software using common software design patterns (e.g., the Factory, Singleton, Adapter, Decorator, Visitor, and Strategy patterns).
• Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks.
• Practical experience with NUnit and Moq preferred.
• Understanding of the S.O.L.I.D. principles of software development. A passion for promoting these principles and helping junior developers follow them.
• Deep experience working on Agile teams and extensive familiarity with all Agile ceremonies.
Scrum master certification is a plus.
• Experience developing applications using test-driven development.
• Understanding of Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control.
• Experience with source/version control, continuous integration and deployment concepts and technologies.
Practical experience with TeamCity and GitHub preferred.
• Experience designing and developing applications using cloud technologies (AWS or Azure) or moving enterprise applications into a cloud environment is a plus.
3569 Habersham at Northlake, Building K Tucker, GA, 30084