NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior .Net Developer to join our team in Fremont, California (US-CA), United States (US). Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on experience with ORM tools such as Entity Framework
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development (TDD) tools and techniques
- Ability to have in-depth experience in designing complex, enterprise scale solutions, ability to design, and plan and implement a multifaceted technical architecture road-map
- Serve as the highest-level technical consultant to internal clients and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture; having expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture.
- Serve as a SPOC and sets the technical direction for the other technical resources supporting the applications and customers.
- Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of architectures for a line of business or infrastructure sub-domain that are in compliance with the Enterprise Architecture
- Highly motivated, self-driven and a team oriented developer capable of solving complex technical objectives without supervision
- Responsible to assure quality, maintainability, and extensibility for supported applications
- Demonstrate capability to work with a wide range of both technical resources and business managers
- Demonstrate problem analysis and solving skills including complex problems
- Demonstrate capability to work in technologies like - micro services, docker or similar, API gateway and application orchestration
- Nice to have:
- Experience with micro services, docker or similar application orchestration technologies, cloud computing
- Experience with API gateway
- Experience with memory cache implementation - .net, coherence etc.
- 3+ years Proficiency in RDBMS - MS SQL server or Oracle experience
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, code control, build and deployment
- Excellent understanding of authentication methods or protocols
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to clearly articulate, document and communicate problem and resolution plans, provide support and resolve issues during non-business hours
- Proven ability to interpret business requirements into data solutions
Minimum Education and Certifications:
- 3+ years of experience in with Microsoft stack (.net frameworks) - .NET MVC, Web forms, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, Angular JS ,Web API
INDFSINS About NTT DATA Services
- Undergrad degree in Computer Science or equivalent with relevant work experience
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.