Impact you’ll make:
- You’ll develop products and services for our healthcare division where we offer a series of data and decisioning solutions designed to help providers and patients find financial solutions for needed care
- You'll use the tools and utilities provided to create dynamic web applications and web services
- You’ll develop and maintain unit tests and provide top notch technical support to our client support staff.
- You’ll research and resolve complex programming issues and implement longer term solutions to frequently occurring issues.
- You’ll assist junior developers with department procedures, environment, and tools, utilities and development standards and protocols.
- You’ll participate in the sprint planning process and prepare time estimates for assigned tasks
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.