What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related discipline preferred with 7+ years of systems/applications/database development experience, OR demonstrated ability to meet job requirements through a comparable number of years of technical work experience.
- Must have a strong understanding in agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in Object Oriented Development with C# is required.
- Must have extensive knowledge or experience using various Microsoft and web development technologies including but not limited to: MVC, LINQ, HTML5, jQuery, WCF
- WebForms experience desired but not required.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record in solving complex problems that sometimes may only exist in a production environment
- Database design and tuning experience desired but not required
- Strong knowledge of various software development tools and products.
- Must have strong analytical and research skills.
- Must be able to take ownership of problems or business processes and see the implementation to completion.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.