Zycron has joined a Healthcare company and is looking for a Senior .NET developer for a Contract position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Closely collaborates with team members to successfully execute development initiatives using Agile practices and principles
- Leads efforts to design, development, deploy, and support software systems
- Integrates new/existing software with existing systems
- Collaborates with business analysts, project lead, management and customers on requirements
- Participates in large-scale development projects involving multiple areas outside of core team
- Designs fit-for-purpose products to ensure products align to the customer's strategic plans and technology road maps
- Demonstrates and coaches value based decision making and Agile principles across teams
- Coaches team on existing system structure, constraints and deficiencies with product
- Shares knowledge and experience to contribute to growth of overall team capabilities
- Rapidly prototypes and delivers just-in-time solutions
- Gather requirements, designs, constructs and delivers solutions with minimal team interaction
- Works in an environment with rapidly changing business requirements and priorities
- Act as a leader to the teams continuous integration and continuous delivery automation pipeline
- 5+ years' relevant work experience in addition to the following:
- Demonstration of and belief in the Agile mindset.
- Ideal candidate will have prior team lead experience.
- 3+ years of engineering, delivering and supporting production software products required.
- 2+ years working with object-oriented design, SQL, and web programming required.
- Delivery of past software systems with documented value required.
- Ability to engineer and build software through multiple languages and tools required.
- Experience with Scrum and Domain Driven Design preferred.
- Experience building micro services
- Willingness to learn our business domain required.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment preferred.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kelly Parsons at email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 64333 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com