Title: Senior .Net Full Stack Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Long term
Client Domain: Telecom
Start date: Immediate
Rates: Based on experience
Visa: Any (Expect OPT, CPT)
- Gather requirements, do analysis, design, coding and unit testing of highly scalable web applications.
- Design, develop and modify web applications/service components for software applications, utilizing .Net Technologies, ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, XML, Java Script, SDLC Methodologies, Microsoft.Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, WCF services, ASP.NET MVC, Web API and Restful Services.
- Analyze, program, document, debug, and test applications in the development environment.
- Develop and design database objects such as tables, stored procedures, functions etc. using Oracle 11g/12c database and write constructive scripts using PL/SQL to execute them.
- Develop and perform software system testing, validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Implementing software design solutions with object-oriented Design, Analysis, and programming that involves end to end development of a business requirement from database to the UI.
- Participation in team meetings, discussing requirements with the team.
- 6-9 years working experience in the capacity of software engineer