As a Senior Programmer you will work both independently, and in a team with other programmers with a focus on writing code and developing applications leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies. Work will ensure that the technical solutions meet the business needs, and are developed and implemented with high quality following agreed upon standards. Ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and be able to adapt to changing tasks quickly. Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, delivery and support of both Web Applications.
- Analyzes, evaluates and documents user requests for new and modified systems and programs
- Provides architecture direction and establishment of system development protocols
- Manage the efficient and effective applications and tools consistent with established specifications and business requirements.
- Collaborate with other Technical Leads and subject matter experts in the technical assessment of new designs and development work.
- Provides technical support for user issues; troubleshoots problems and takes corrective action on a timely, effective basis.
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing environment and priorities.
- Motivation to take ownership of tasks and the determination to drive them to completion.
- In-depth knowledge of web standards and best practices (development and support)
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts.
- Ability to produce high quality work deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing environment and priorities
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, or activities
- Self-motivated, resourceful, independent and eager to learn new technologies
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years recent experience in application development with ASP.NET, C#, Web Forms, Win Forms, Web services (XML, SOAP, WCF), and Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL).
- 8+ years overall IT software experience - should have developed, through education and/or practical experience, an advanced-level operational knowledge of IT
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CTDI and will be processed accordingly. Any and all Staffing/Recruiting inquiries must be directed to CTDI's HR department directly.