Senior .Net Solution ArchitectSkills: Angular 6/8 and .NET /C# with .NET Core ExperienceLevel: Senior - 15+ years' experience Location: Should be in the NYC Metropolitan Area, Remote, occasional onsite
12- 15 years, strong communication, good business acumen, strong experience with API development, integrations, React
With the solution architect, it's important that the candidates have infrastructure experience (possibly in addition to application development experience) in addition to experience working in a cross-domain environment
Desired:Understanding and experience with either TOGAF and/or Zachman framework.
- 10+ years' experience as an enterprise/application architect working in an environment with structured methods and approaches
- Knowledge and skills surrounding .NET platform.
- Experience building/supporting distributed systems
- Experience designing system architectures
- Minimum of 10 years of technical experience in at least two IT disciplines. Examples: client/server or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, software development, data networking, middleware, cloud, storage, virtualization, data management, or infrastructure.
- Ability to effectively partner with cyber security management to ensure the application of best practices to all designs and solutions.
- Ability to produce, enhance, and drive architecture roadmaps and associated principles
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present at technical and management levels
- Ability to participate in innovation activities such as ideation, prototype development, and real world application evaluations
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Engineering, or related discipline.
Broad knowledge of business continuity including high availability, disaster recovery, cyber security and risk management.
Thanks & Regards,
PruTech Solutions, Inc.
New Jersey | New York | North Carolina | Washington DC
CMMI Level 3 | ISO 9001:2015 | M/WBE Certified