People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and values
We are looking for a Senior 5G L2/L3 Stack Software Engineer to design, implement, and optimize advanced cellular communication systems for our 5G product.
We are looking for proficient candidates with past experience in 4G/5G development. What you'll do:
What you must have:
- You will be responsible for the full development process of L2/L3 embedded protocol stack including design, coding, unit testing, debugging, and integration. As a 5G stack SW developer, you will develop new features/environment for Parallel Wireless future products and debug existing solutions which are used by our customers around the world.
Nice to have:
- 8 years' experience in C/C++ development of embedded/real-time components of a multi-threaded system - MUST.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong foundation in troubleshooting and debugging.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in a global multi-site organization.
- Good understanding of communication protocols. Ability to translate L2/L3 standards and specifications towards efficient implementation.
- Hands-on experience with SW development methodologies: Design documentation, implementation, unit testing.
- Sc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or top IDF software development unit - MUST.
- Linux user application development.
- Past experience with communication standards (preferable 4G/5G).
- Past experience with containers/dockers/Kubernetes
- Experienced with test equipment such as UE simulators/QXDM
- Experience with cellular modems
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world's legacy vendors with the industry's only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world's first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company's OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment costs and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today. The company's customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks. Parallel Wireless's innovation and excellence in multi-technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been recognized with 65+ industry awards. Please visit www.parallelwireless.com
for more information.