***100% REMOTE*** Anywhere in the United States
Our technology-driven client is seeking a motivated Systems Engineer with wireless and 5G expertise to join their team in a fully remote role.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior 5G Systems Engineer:
Requirements of the Senior 5G Systems Engineer:
- Oversee one or multiple functional domains within the 5G solutions team
- Define end-to-end system architecture, translate market and product requirement into system requirements
- Define system performance and quality metrics and translate to actionable requirements
- Continually ensure features within the domain are delivered according to specifications
- Ensure interfaces between functional domains are fully understood and agreed to by all stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- At least 7 years of wireless systems engineering experience
- At least 3 years of experience and deep technical knowledge of 4G LTE and/or 5G NR RAN, Core, and/or OAM in telecom service provider network environment
Keywords: Senior 5G Systems Engineer, 4G LTE, Wireless Systems Engineering, 100% Remote
Job ID: 350748 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!