We are currently seeking an Sr AEM Architect with 10-12 years of architecture experience in IT/Web Content Management and 6+ years experience with Adobe AEM Development for our Client.
Required Skills: • Minimum 5 years of experience in Web Content Management and 10 years of IT experience and strong experience with Adobe AEM Component Development using Sightly
• Experience in architecting at least 1 large implementation of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.3 +)
• Hands on development experience with AEM 6.4 versions, and familiar with Touch UI component development, Sling model development
• Hands-on architect, to do Proof of concepts and building framework as needed.
• Have an overall view of the AEM technology stack including Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
• Hands on Experience with developing, building and installing AEM content packages
• Java development skills including using Eclipse IDE with Maven Plugins.
• Nice to have SPA / hybrid application development experience
• Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
• Experience with Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, MVC, Eclipse, Maven
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
• Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of Accessibility/SEO guidelines and best practices.
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Able to Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
• Able to work in a collaborative team environment and participate in discussions focusing on best practices, user experience, functional requirements etc.
• AEM Certification (Lead developer/Architect) is a plus.