Ampcus Inc. is a global Business & Technology Consulting firm headquartered in Chantilly, VA providing end-to-end solutions to Fortune500 companies across various industry verticals and various Federal/State/Local Government Agencies. We are listed among the top 50 fastest growing companies in USA. We are SBA 8(a) ISO 9001:2015; ISO/IEC 27001:2013; ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011; CMMI DEV/3; and CMMI SVC/3 Certified organization.
We are currently seeking to fill a Senior ATG Developer position for a direct client located in Ashburn, VA 20147. Please find below the detailed job description and requirements for this opportunity. Please review and apply by submitting a current resume with contact information.
Job Title: Senior ATG Developer
Location: Ashburn, VA 20147
Duration: Longterm Contract
- Highly experienced ATG Sr. Developer/Architect caliber expected with hands-on experience creating ATG / Spring Boot based REST-ful web services that are high performing, scaling and Enterprise grade services
- Ability to create micro services using ATG
- Ability to perform in high pressure Agile environment with tight deadlines and flexible work hours.
- Assists the lead developer and or developers in creating design, ability to do hands-on coding when necessary, composing the load Testing plan, directly writes scripts to implement the plan
- Assists the project management office and testers in the creation of the test plan and test scenarios whose scope includes new code or changes in existing code
- Provide input to technical lead and architect on development solutions
- Monitors and supports high volume batch file and web service integrations
- Design cutting-edge websites and web based applications
- Concept and create wireframes, graphical templates, and other graphical elements for various web based projects
- Ensure site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout a projects lifecycle
- Communicate with the project team throughout all stages of design
- Manage time effectively, and work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment
- BFA Graphic Design or related field preferred (portfolio of work required)
- 10+ years experience in web application development, design, unit testing and implementation.
- Proficiency in ATG eCommerce Framework.
- Proficiency and implementation skills on ATG based application is Required with large scale implementation a plus.
- Proficiency in JAVA, JEE, builds tools such as ant, maven, SCM tools, Enterprise class Web Application Development using Java/JEE frameworks is a must
- Experience and hands-on on one of the following products: Oracle ATG Commerce, ATG Catalog, ATG Repositories, ATG Shopping Cart with extensive customization experience.
- Experience developing in Java and working with HTML.
- Knowledge of JSON, Protocol buffer, XML/XSL/XSD Knowledge of Java thread and memory dumps and when to use them
- Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, RESTful)
- Understanding of build processes and tools (GIT, Bit Bucket, Stash, Graddle, ANT, Maven, automated builds Jenkins Continuous Integration continuous builds); source control processes & tools (Perforce, Subversion, code branching) is a plus
- Experience working on system integrations (particularly third-party systems such as OMS, search, ERP, payment)
- Knowledge of system architecture, system sizing and/or J2EE components is a must Core Java) development skills (ideally, experience in both)
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience creating Node JS based front ends to consume ATG WebServices is a plus