DXC Technology seeks a Senior AWS/Azure Architect.
Skills and experience:
- Proven leadership and communication skills.
- Experience leading technical teams and delivering user-focused services.
- Strong software development and application architecture experience, with good knowledge of open source technologies, testing, at least one programming language, and knowledge of frameworks to enhance coding speed
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Strong skills in technical architecture, project management an organizational change.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong skills in data administration, design and architecture.
- Good leadership to provide guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel.
- The AWS Architect shares the responsibility for the digital transformation of an organization.
- Translated multiple client business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for large, complex information solutions and integrating architecture.
- Align the business case with technology.
- Determines technical feasibility of business requests/requirements, conducts impact analysis of the proposed solutions to other parts of the application/system components, identify alternative technical solutions to satisfy business needs.
- Serve as technical expert for clients in cloud architectures to eliminate gaps and inconsistencies in the initial and new system architectures.
- Ensure the technical component of the solution aligns with the client’s business goals and current/potential standards.
- Leads a cross-functional team that analyzes, designs, and implements cloud architecture of projects in order to meet solution needs; leverages resources from different teams to ensure customer needs are met.
- Communicates the system integration vision and strategy during meetings and presentations to appropriate parties.
- Ensures that the technical aspects of the program are accepted by the stakeholders.
- Leads major proposal efforts and creates strategies to win business in new markets or current accounts.
- Researches technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Analyzes existing architectures, researches solutions, specifies long term direction, and ensures engineering platforms meet reliability expectations to enhance customer satisfaction in cloud.
- Designs cloud system and solution architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy to deliver an integrated solution which meets customer needs.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.