11 Health is a fast-paced medical technology company, developing digitally enabled connected medical wearables for Ostomy patients. 11 Health’s integration of sensor technology into wearables delivers on one of the big healthcare winners during the Covid-19 pandemic, remote patient monitoring and care. Combining smart technology with the world's first one to one Patient Coach program that provides both technical and emotional support to patients, 11Health has a complete care management platform that is the new gold standard in healthcare for both patients and clinicians. The Senior Developer will be responsible for planning and executing software projects to help design, build and maintain 11 Health’s scalable ecosystem that supports delivery of the highest standards of service. This role will also include responsibility for leading special projects to drive more quality, scope, and scale in the offering and provide technical leadership to other team members.
• Design, develop, implement, and sustain web-based applications
• Design and develop core services and components with expertise in service-oriented architecture.
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvements and prepare documentation outlining platform road map
• Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and enhance existing systems.
• Work collaboratively with QA and product teams to adopt CI/CD tool chain and develop automation
• Communicate with technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis as part of product/project development and support.
• Design patterns and coding best practices
• Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or another related fields. Masters preferred.
• Senior Developer with 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing complex systems, including developing solutions from scratch.
• 5+ years of experience designing web/service-oriented applications using C# .NET
• Experience working experience in .NET Core, Docker containers
• Experience with AWS Cloud service technologies such as ec2, elastic beanstalk, CloudWatch, Lambda, AWS IOT (Internet of Things)
• Experience in the medical device/Healthcare industry preferred
• Must be well-versed in SOA design patterns (e.g., Event-driven architecture, Complex Event Processing, In-Memory Caching, Model-View-Controller)
• Proficient in using SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Redis, MongoDB
• Understanding of system integration. Great record of accomplishment of implementing the distributed systems with legacy and modern technical tools.
• Knowledge in about pub/sub messaging technologies and patterns (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Motivated and driven by achieving long-term business outcomes.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Experience web/service development experience with the following technologies: .NET Core, C#
• Desired web/service development experience with the following technologies: Node, MVC, Angular,
• Capable of effectively planning, prioritizing, and executing tasks utilizing resources and tools
• Highly desired experience in Docker container development and deploying containers to AWS cloud
• Experience working with source control tools like TFS, GIT etc.
• Desired to have experience working with Jira/TFS in an Agile team