CNSI a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company has established strong domain expertise in prominent industries, including Health, Defense and National Security, Government IT, Homeland Security and Transportation. We employ a world-class team of professionals all of whom have experience with large scale mission-critical IT implementations. CNSI is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland and we are on site in over 10 cities worldwide.
- Strong understanding of cloud technology (AWS cloud preferred) with a broad understanding of system and network administration.
- AWS EBS, EC2, RDS experience preferred
- Significant experience in the design of distributed, high availability server-based network computing infrastructures; Cloud design, build and/or operational experience.
- Experience with various aspects of Cloud technologies such as:
- IaaS – Infrastructure as a service
- PaaS – Platform as a service
- Experience with virtualization technologies in the cloud
- Experience with virtual machine, block and object storage provisioning in the cloud
- Experience with network technology in the cloud (shared and private networks)
- Experience with scripting for automation during cloud provisioning (Terraform Scripting preferred)
- Experience in developing solutions using automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with Oracle Virtual machine (OVM) and LDOMs (Logical domains)
- Experience with managing security in the cloud (host-based firewalls and security hardening)
- Experience with backups and snapshots for cloud storage
- Experience with Medicaid Management information systems (optional)
- Experience in monitoring cloud infrastructure
- Experience in performance tuning
- Experience with LDAP integration for Single Sign on to virtual machines
- Ability to work closely in a team environment
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- B.A/B.S. degree from an accredited college or university is required
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in infrastructure support
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in public/private cloud technologies especially AWS
- Experience with AWS Cloud
- Experience with Unix/Linux
- Experience with Windows server
- Experience with Networking and firewall
- Experience working with ITIL processes
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong communication skills;
Following skills would be a “PLUS”:
- Experience in a healthcare/insurance project is preferred;
- Experience with State government projects is preferred;
CNSI is focused on hiring and retaining the best and the brightest. For that, we offer employees a rewarding career path and benefits that exceed the industry norm. In addition to a solid compensation package, CNSI provides employees a range of benefit programs designed to support you and your family. Below are just a few of our programs.
- Annual and Other Paid Leave
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
- Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- College Savings Plan
- Tuition & Training Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program & More!
CNSI maintains a policy supporting equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions at CNSI are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.