US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Senior AWS Data Architect” for a Long-Term Contractposition with a client in Tampa, FL.
- Focus on continuous improvement practices as required to meet system resiliency imperatives
- Define high availability and resilience standard and best practices for adopting database technologies from AWS and other Cloud providers.
- Contribute to Cloud strategy discussions and decisions on overall Cloud design and best approach for implementing Cloud solutions.
- Establishes relationships with IT leaders, architects, and technical specialists in advancing proposed resiliency solutions
- Establish the appropriate monitoring and alerting of database events related to performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Design, test and support solutions resiliency in the Cloud and on premises
- Support for the adoption of DevOps methodology and Agile project management
- Communicates complicated technical concepts effectively to a broad group of stakeholders.
- Provide mentoring, knowledge transfer and assist in training for other team members.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in database architecture required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with AWS Cloud database
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with industry patterns, methodologies, and techniques across the disaster recovery disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in database replication implementation
- Minimum of 8- 10 years’ experience in application development
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong knowledge of AWS Cloud environment and different storage options such as S3, EBS, DynamoDB, etc.
- Requires in-depth, hands-on expertise in MySQL and Linux
- Requires general knowledge and hands-on experience in all database disciplines, including logical and physical database design, database implementation, access optimization, security, storage management, system and application performance management, and database systems administration.
- Knowledge of database internals, data dictionary, PL/SQL coding, Backup & Recovery concepts, database security and monitoring.
- Knowledge of AWS Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Ability to write scripts (Bash, PHP, Python) for automation of database resiliency validation and verification.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with provisioning and configuration tools like AWS Cloud Formation/Terraform, Chef and Puppet a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Benefits of Working with US Tech Solutions:
As a US Tech Solutions consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Account and Delivery Manager for client support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Thank you for your time.
US Tech Solutions