IronBrick established more than a decade ago with the vision to reduce the cost, risk, and effort of managing information. Today that vision is still strong, our innovative services and solutions transform IT environments by solving customer’s complex technology and business challenges.
IronBrick demonstrates value by focusing on the highest priorities of our customers for IT modernization, from the data center to the cloud and from security to big data & analytics. Our list of federal and enterprise customers spans the globe, and we deliver results by leveraging long-standing partnerships with leading technology companies coupled with our high performing service practice.
As we expand our government services footprint, we are currently looking for a DC metro-based Sr. Account Executive to join our team. This is an individual contributor role. The role will be responsible for driving the identification, development, and capture of IT Solution and Services opportunities in the Civilian space. Have a working knowledge of the overall Civilian organizational structure, operating environment, major IT applications, and acquisition processes is required. A demonstrated understanding of a Civilian Agencies organization, priorities, and strategic direction is essential.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting market assessment and strategic planning and will have played a hands-on role in new revenue attainment. The individual should have strong communication skills with the ability to consult effectively with government clients and contractor community executives.
Only those candidates with prior experience selling and/or delivering services within the Civilian sector will be considered. The ideal candidate will have:
- Existing relationships with civilian agencies.
- Experience managing business development or delivery efforts
- Solid knowledge of the competitive landscape, including an understanding of key contract vehicles
- Established relationships with relevant clients and contractors
- Experience supporting different aspects of the sales lifecycle including opportunity identification, qualification, account penetration, pursuit strategy, and contracting processes
- Ability to partner with alliance/channel partners to craft and support the sale of solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience creating and providing inputs for proposal content
- Ability to create and communicate value propositions and engage clients with a consultative approach.
Job Level Specific Duties & Skills:
- Oversees and manages the pipeline of qualified prospects in line with Ironbrick’s overall sales and growth strategy.
- Identifies and researches top prospects, developing detailed account plans in line with a complex sale methodology and driving sufficient demand to meet quarterly and annual targets.
- Utilizes advanced knowledge of Ironbrick’s service offerings and understanding of the customer's business to develop customized proposals that present creative solutions that successfully sell the organization's capabilities.
- Ensures solution value drivers are reflected in the client value proposition of sales team proposals.
- Demonstrated ability to build sales forecasts and establish priorities
- Proven experience meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Strong influencing, presentation, and professional sales skills.
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive-level relationships
- Proven track record of building relationships, influencing thinking through a consultative sales process, and closing complex services sales.
- Selling Big Data, Cloud, Hyperconvergence, Mobility, Networking, Security, Data Center, and Network Infrastructure, Storage, and Staffing to Federal Civilian agencies
- Meeting and exceeding a set individual quota
Why Work for IronBrick:
Our people are our greatest assets. We offer exciting and challenging career opportunities with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Employer subsidized medical, dental and vision coverage;
- Employer-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability;
- Employer matching 401(K) with immediate vesting;
- Highly competitive PTO allowance and holidays;
- Maternity leave and Paternity leave;
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
To learn more visit us at IronBrick.
IronBrick Associates, LLC reserves the right to deny access and participation to any third-party employer.