NetCentrics Corporation has continuously served the U.S. Government since our founding in 1995. We provide U.S. federal agencies with reliable and cost-effective IT services, including IT platform services, IT service delivery, cybersecurity, and infrastructure modernization. We have extensive experience modernizing and strengthening network bandwidth, security, and performance to deliver enhanced services and reliability to end-users.
NetCentrics is seeking a Senior Account Executive to support our business development activities within the Federal Government sector with a focus on Civilian agencies. Responsibilities include selling corporate services through relationship building and opportunity-based sales. The Senior Account Executive will reach his or her business targets through effective management of relationships with customers, teammates, and competitors. This individual will bring strong relationships within the government contracting community and develop new relationships, while continually displaying and projecting a professional image for the company. The Senior Account Executive will represent NetCentrics at a variety of industry events. The Senior Account Executive must be entrepreneurial, have high ethical standards, and have a strong desire for personal growth and professional success. This individual must have excellent presentation and communication skills, a large list of (networking) contacts in both industry and Government, and have a recent extensive history of identifying and winning Federal Civilian services contracts. The successful candidate will have active relationships with key decision makers and influencers at the Department of State (DoS), will be familiar with DoS contract vehicles, and know the many significant DoS company players. The candidate will also have excellent relationships and knowledge of at least one additional Fed-Civ agency.
Specific duties include:
- Build and execute an extensive pipeline with an emphasis on opportunities developed from customer relationships and through disciplined Capture practices
- Maintain a minimum of $500M is pipeline targets that includes a mix of opportunities at the Identification, Qualification, and Capture phases
- Establish new customer relationships leading to high pWin bidding opportunities
- Conduct professional presentations of company capabilities and services to customers and potential teammates
- Determine customer needs and priorities from extensive customer interaction
- Work with Account Managers, Solution Architects, and Subject Matter Experts to penetrate targeted accounts and achieve organic and new business growth targets
- Build and maintain a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Pass leads to Account Managers by completing activities associated with Opportunity Identification and Pursuit
- Attend industry events, presenting where appropriate
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, diplomacy, and business acumen to always portray the company in a positive and compelling manner
- Experience developing business in the Government market in the fields of information technology, cyber security, and/or data analytics solutions and services
- Proven ability, when priming, of building a team of companies that will maximize pWin and one that is fully compliant with all solicitation subcontracting technical requirements
- Ability to identify decision makers, quickly develop rapport, cultivate relationships and find ways that make it easier for customers to do business with NetCentrics
- Ability to analyze data to understand the market and the competitive space to bring the right resources together to meet business objectives
- Strong organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to successfully reach, engage and influence decision-makers
- Motivated, disciplined, and self-directed
- Strong verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with decision makers at all levels and presenting complex information in a manner that is easily understood
- Ability to think outside the box to offer new ideas, concepts, solutions, and team constructs
- Must be a team player with exceptional people skills
- Education: BS/BA in Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Years of Experience: 8+ years of Government contracting experience in the areas of business development, program management, and/or customer relationship management
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled