Our client, a leading healthcare technology company, is currently seeking an Account Executive to drive sales of healthcare software products.
The position will be based in the Rockville, MD area.
Overall Responsibilities for Senior Account Executive:
* Create demand and awareness of the product portfolio through communications with prospects and current Partners through telephone, web, and face-to-face contact..
* Drive the sales process through the utilization of internal software to document, trigger marketing information, and set follow up activities.
* Work closely with assigned Inside Sales Representative(s) and other Account Executive team members to qualify prospect accounts, ensure web demonstrations are completed , and all sales opportunities are properly harvested.
* Identify and support trade-shows, seminars, symposiums and other Lead and Partner related events.
* Organize prospect and Partner communications, meetings, and off-site events (breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.) during said events.
* Partner with Marketing to share market and competitive information critical to building strategic and tactical plans to drive sales.
* Bachelor's degree.
* At least 3 years of software sales experience.
* SaaS (Software as a Service) experience and knowledge a MUST
* Superior computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* Excellent communication skills (oral, written, meeting, and presentation skills) with sharp attention to detail.
* Experience in health care field is preferred
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO MARGARET BAGNELL AT MBAGNELL@JUDGE.COM OR CONTACT MARGARET DIRECTLY.