Our client, a leading healthcare technology company, is currently seeking a Senior Account Executive to drive sales of healthcare software products.
The position will be based in the Rockville, MD area.
Overall Responsibilities for Senior Account Executive:
* Create demand and awareness of the product portfolio through communications with prospects and current Partners through telephone, web, and face-to-face contact..
* Drive the sales process through the utilization of internal software to document, trigger marketing information, and set follow up activities.
* Work closely with assigned Inside Sales Representative(s) and other Account Executive team members to qualify prospect accounts, ensure web demonstrations are completed , and all sales opportunities are properly harvested.
* Identify and support trade-shows, seminars, symposiums and other Lead and Partner related events.
* Organize prospect and Partner communications, meetings, and off-site events (breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.) during said events.
* Partner with Marketing to share market and competitive information critical to building strategic and tactical plans to drive sales.
* Bachelor's degree.
* At least 3 years of software sales experience.
* SaaS (Software as a Service) experience and knowledge a MUST
* Superior computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* Excellent communication skills (oral, written, meeting, and presentation skills) with sharp attention to detail.
* Experience in health care field is preferred