Pleasanton, CA Description:
Company: Top rated National Corp
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Position: Active Directory Engineer
Duration: 12+ Month Contract
*Needs to solid experience with MIM(Microsoft Identity Management) and AWS, as well as strong Active Directory.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of Windows Administration experience supporting Windows based applications.
- Working knowledge of VMWare 5, and 3+ years of experience working in a highly virtualized environment
- Must have solid foundation and experience with MIM(Microsoft Identity Management
- Working knowledge of standard infrastructure tools (DHCP, DNS, NTP, SYSLOG, SSH, SFTP, GPO, etc.)
- Windows Active Directory experience is a big plus (GPO troubleshooting, OU structures to support security model, security groups).
- Microsoft software update services (WSUS) or System Center Update Publisher (SCUP), or Tanium
- Working with Remedy helpdesk or experience with Jira
- Working knowledge of networking concepts, and troubleshooting skills to identify issues with firewalls, vlans routing, or basic IP settings (DNS, DHCP, LTM, DMZs, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases
- Knowledge of various web server platforms IIS and Apache. Recent experience with IIS 6x, 7x, 8x including configuration, hardening, and tuning.
- Strong troubleshooting & debugging skills, log analysis.
- Experience with monitoring and graphing tools (Zenoss, AppD & Splunk).
- Experience with load balancing of web technologies on the F5 platform.
- Strong understanding of HTTP, HTTPS and SSL/TLS protocols and ciphers suites
- Demonstrated solid understanding of Windows internals, performance tuning and general systems troubleshooting skills.
- Nice to have experience with SCCM 2012 R2, Office 365, Exchange 2010, and MBAM (FDE)
- Nice to have experience with Okta, ADFS, certificate and domain management
- Nice to have experience with Trend Office Scan or other AV/DLP systems
- Nice to have experience with Office 365, Exchange 2010
- Nice to have experience with provisioning tools like Cisco UCS Director.
- Nice to have experience working with cloud vendors like AWS, Azure, Rackspace, Tier 3.
- Demonstrated understanding and adherence of change-control process management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell, or other scripting languages Contact: null
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com