Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a Senior Adobe Experience Manager Systems Architect
Currently, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) is seeking a customer focused AEM Systems Architect to join our team in the Washington DC Metro area to provide support to the Army and to begin an exciting career within DSA. The AEM Systems Architect will serve as the technical lead on for the development and sustainment of a classified and an unclassified AEM based portal. The will provide technical leadership of a variety of complex tasks including software development, platform management and operations and maintenance activities. The AEM Systems Architect will work closely with other technical leads and Army staff to assess customer requirements and then design, extend and continually improve system capabilities. Additionally, you will serve as a trusted advisor, providing subject matter expertise, guidance, and best practice recommendations.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Architect and design the component model that will be used to construct a Digital platform for both web and mobile.
- Technical oversight of all Army Knowledge Online (AKO) System Upgrade and Management Activities.
- Design AEM solution architecture, including required components and templates, create solutions and present them to customers.
- Lead the technical review, modernization and migration of two AEM based portals onto the Adobe managed service platform.
- Identify and translate business requirements into architectural solutions that leverage the AEM platform.
- Provide Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) software engineering and support services for the AKO Portal.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Help design analytics scenarios.
- Review known issues published by product vendors and identify potential impacts to the AKO solution.
- Manage upgrade and patching of new application versions when they are released, create application documentation, architecture diagrams, how-to guides, SOPs, and other deliverables for both training and tool maintenance.
- Prepare technical designs and briefings to Army customers regarding architectural best practices on an as-needed basis.
- Design Content targeting Scenarios and architect how those scenarios will be implemented in AEM and Adobe Target
- 10 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Significant experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) suite including Adobe Sites, Adobe Assets, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Communities.
- Experience in architecting multiple implementations of Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience developing requirements, reports and presenting analysis to senior leadership to facilitate program level decision making.
- Ability to take a hands on approach to resolving complex code issues
- Experience using tools similar to Confluence, Zephyr and JIRA to manage software enhancement activities.
- In-depth experience with general IT security concepts, network security and monitoring practices/methodologies.
- Experience leading technical discussions with internal and external customers.
- Experience presenting material to senior management staff and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- History of delivering software solutions on time and within budget.
- Willingness to continually learn and implement new tools as required.
- Experience migrating systems onto the Adobe AEM managed service platform.
- AEM 6 Architect certification.
- Mobile hybrid application development experience.
- Experience working in a DoD/ Army technology environment.
- Experience working within the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Experience with FISMA and NIST, security standards.
- Experience working with cloud solutions to include Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware Cloud, Microsoft Azure, etc.
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered for this position.
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET CLEARANCE; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered for this position.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372 .