Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Oversee office processes to ensure conformance with established guidelines. This includes task management through SharePoint, Jira tools and CATMS.
- Oversee development and submission of Issue Papers in support the SAP CIO budget development
- Create tools such as Excel spreadsheets and other databases to compile, track, summarize, and report the status of various documents and projects
- Ensure conformance with established guidelines; provide timely feedback and status upon request
- Perform special projects on own initiative or as assigned
- Manage and maintain the complex calendars and schedules of senior personnel and resolve conflicting priorities and orchestrate changes to the calendar, as required, that may include coordination, verification, and scheduling of meetings with senior government personnel, congressional members and staff, industry, and academia personnel
- Should have experience in administrative support and working knowledge of DoD security procedures.
- A minimum of 10 years cyber security experience including leadership positions within the cyber community
- Very strong written and communication skills
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) mission sets
- Ensure DoD policy requirements are implemented and enforced
- Requires in depth knowledge of industry best practices, CNSS, NIST standards and JSIG
- Strong problem-solving skills in a DoD environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience supporting decision making for DoD senior leadership
- Active TS/SCI clearance in JPAS
Years of Experience:
- SAP experience preferred
- SharePoint, CATMS, Jira, Atlassian experience
- Hands-on experience with associated Cyber tools (SPLUNK, ACAS, Fortify, ArcSight, eMASS, HBSS)
7 Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree Must have Active TS/SCI in JPAS Due to federal client requirements, ====s can be considered About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement