What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we're not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love to See:
- Experience in working with Agile / Scrum work environment as a Product Owner, Scrum Master, or Business Analyst: writing user stories, and following the development process through user story acceptance
- Experience systematically analyzing problems, drawing relevant conclusions, and devising appropriate courses of action
- Experience with business intelligence and analytics software (i.e. Tableau etc.) functionality
- Practical understanding of Scrum principles and practices
- Bachelor's Degree
Impact You'll Make:
- Experience driving teams and management to decisions
- Experience working with cross functional teams
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
We are looking for an exceptional Business Intelligence Information Services Product Owner to drive value add capabilities and deliver high quality Business Intelligence reporting and solutions in support of multiple vertical businesses including Financial Services, Insurance, and Government. The impact you will make include the following:
- Voice of the business to the team
- Represent capabilities and features at team level in supporting Scrum Framework
- Ensure traceability between requirements to Features to user stories
- Review of test cases against user stories acceptance criteria
- Prioritize the Product Backlog based on customer feedback, market changes and business priority as communicated by the Product Manager
- Formally accept the user stories once all acceptance criteria are met and demo-ed
- Participate in Product Backlog grooming sessions, retrospectives, defect management and project team's release planning sessions
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Consultant, Product Management