CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Rally Health, a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group, is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
With daily catered lunches and a relaxed dress code (sweats and tank tops are A-OK), our culture is built on a deep and authentic dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating at every level. As our president and COO David Ko says, "We are a company that continuously innovates. It cannot end. It has to be at the core of all that we do, which means that some of the things we're going to do are not going to work - and that's okay. We're not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We're building something that follows consumers over their lifetime."
We are hiring several Agile Project Managers to join our growing organization! We have positions available across the associate, mid, and senior level and also spread across our locations (San Francisco, Chicago, and Washington DC).
- Facilitate cross-functional coordination across project plans
- Lead work stream dependencies and the impact on downstream working groups
- Track updated accomplishments, landmarks, key issues and/or change controls
- Establish and lead working group meetings
- Create weekly project status and executive reporting
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1 - 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in software development team or project management (experience is dependent on which level role you are applying for)
- Ideal candidate is enthusiastic, willing to identify disorganization and bring the right partners together to drive clarity of purpose
- Adept at software development concepts to support the technical direction of the team
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strives when working as part of a dynamic team
- Prioritizes typical job responsibilities in conjunction with ad hoc requests and team improvements
- Develops strong relationships built on mutual respect and a focus on continuous improvement
- Experience working with a Product and Engineering organizations
- Experience managing Kanban, Scrum, and other project types
- Experience working with Atlassian's JIRA, Confluence, and Google Apps
- Experience within a SaaS environment that operates with continuous delivery
- Start-up/entrepreneurial experience
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent experience with agile development methodologies
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America's diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. CLICK HERE TO APPLY