VariQ is seeking multiple cleared Senior All-Source Analysts
to provide comprehensive technology transfer risk assessment products to the customer.
Our Intelligence Community (IC) customer produces written assessments of technology transfer and diversion risks associated with foreign acquisitions and other involvement in existing and emerging critical U.S. defense technologies and/or sectors. Supported organizations include the Department of Defense (DoD), IC agencies, The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), and other U.S. Government agencies. Additional Information:
- Security Clearance: Active TS required, SCI eligibility required, CI Polygraph required
- Location: Charlottesville, VA
- Travel: Occasional, but generally infrequent, short-duration domestic and international travel
- Salary: dependent upon experience
- Available: upon award
- Integrate with government intelligence analysts to perform work in compliance with the analytical standards identified in IC Directive 203. Candidates shall possess advanced knowledge of the IC and DoD missions and functions.
- Locate, synthesize, and interpret large amounts of textual and technical data such as Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs), finished intelligence (FINTEL), filtered real-time data feeds, message traffic, directed-searches results, and task-specific, specialized data sources.
- Prepare extensive written assessments and documents and disseminate information through reports and briefs.
- Develop complex analytical approaches to problems and situations for which data is incomplete, controversial, or for which no precedent exists.
- Develop innovative approaches to analysis and validate analytical conclusions.
- Maintain and update extensive intelligence databases, systems, and mechanisms for sharing relevant intelligence information to support on-going and projected projects.
- Brief and defend analytical outcomes and perform exploitation requirements in coordination with peers and customers throughout the IC.
- Provide comprehensive and completed products that require little to no editing.
- Work independently with minimal oversight.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in intelligence, engineering, sciences, social sciences, or related discipline.
- 8+ years of experience in intelligence analysis (preferably technology based)
- Deep knowledge and experience in technology transfer risk assessment, U.S. export license end-user review, and/or CFIUS is highly desired.
VariQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.